On behalf of the men and women of the Marysville Division of Police, I want to welcome you to our webpage. We serve our community of approximately 22,000 residents, encompassing 16.5 square miles, with 35 sworn members, seven communication officers, and an administrative assistant.
We are committed to providing the highest level of professional services to the citizens of Marysville and our visitors. The division is dedicated to a standard of excellence in promoting and maintaining a safe and secure community by adhering to our mission statement and guiding principles.
The Marysville Division of Police promotes public safety, protects property and life, and safeguards individual rights by providing professional law enforcement services.
It is the desire of the Marysville Division of Police to care for the safety and well being of our community and our employees. We deliver public safety services with Dedication, Integrity, Courage and Empathy while proactively seeking partnerships that identify needs, solve problems and promote growth. We continue to pursue excellence through teamwork, a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
We will pursue excellence in all endeavors while focusing on the following guiding principles:
- Dedication - We are dedicated to:
- Our Profession - Maintaining the highest level of professional standards
- Our Community - Maintaining an attitude of service to all diversities
- Ourselves - Maintaining a high standard of physical and mental preparedness
- Integrity - We hold ourselves accountable to the highest level of honesty, truthfulness, and ethical conduct in all matters private and public
- Courage - We undertake our endeavors in adversity without hesitation and with an audacity unmatched by others
- Empathy - We treat others fairly and respectfully, maintaining consideration of social expectations and diversity
I encourage you to visit these pages often to obtain updated information. Together, we can make a difference in our community!
Floyd K. Golden
Chief of Police