Board of Zoning Appeals
- 7:00 pm
- Third Monday of each month (Note: Meeting day may change due to holiday or scheduling conflict. View Meeting Calendar)
- Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall
- 209 S. Main St., Marysville, OH 43040
- Meetings are open to the public
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas and meeting packets for regularly scheduled meetings are available prior to the meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Most Recent Meeting Packet | View All
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Board of Zoning Appeals is a 7-member appointed body. All members are appointed by City Council. Each member serves a five (5) year term with no term limits. Members currently appointed to the Board:
- Carl Zani (Term ends: December 31, 2021)
- Mary Lou Ranney (Term ends: December 31, 2021)
- Eric Moulton (Term ends: December 31, 2021)
- Richard Mickley (Term ends: December 31, 2021)
- Jason Moore (Term ends: December 31, 2018)
- Barbara Taylor (Term ends: December 31, 2018)
- Scott Zwiezinski (Term ends: December 31, 2021)
Interested in Serving as a Member
The City Administration and City Council are committed to appointing highly qualified and dedicated people to its boards and commissions and encourages all Marysville residents to apply. If you are interested in serving, you may contact:
City of Marysville
Division of Engineering
209 S. Main St.
Marysville, OH 43040
The board has the authority to decide appeals against the City of Marysville Codified Ordinance, grant requested variances to the Zoning Code, and approve conditional land uses.
Applications are due twenty-one (21) days prior to the meeting date. It is recommended to meet with City staff prior to submitting in order to review application requirements.
- Request for variance application and checklist
- Request for conditional use application and checklist
- Request for appeal application @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>