The Utility Billing Division maintains accounts for approximately 7,000 customers that include the following city services:
- Recycling and Refuse
No Water Service
If you have no water service, check your front door for instructions regarding restoration of service. If there is no informational card at your front door, please call the Utility office at (937) 645-7350, option 1, during regular business hours. For after hours, please call the Water Plant at (937) 645-7384.
Go Green - Enroll in eBilling
City of Marysville Utility Bills are available to customers via eBilling. eBills are online versions of paper bills that customers receive, review and pay online. Sign up for eBilling today.
Utility bills can be paid by cash, check, money order, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). Payments can be made by:
- Mailing the payment
- Stopping by the utility office
- Utilizing the Online Bill Pay tool
- Calling the utility office and making a credit card payment (can not do check by phone)
- Placing a payment in the night drop box that is located inside the City Hall entrance and to the right. (Do not place cash in the night drop).
- Placing a payment in the drive-up night drop box located at the back of City Hall along the ally. Enter alley from W. Sixth Street. (Do not place cash in the drive-up night drop)
Deposit Requirement for Tenants
Customers who are tenants at a service location are required to pay a utility deposit of $150.00, payable by cash, money order or credit card. Personal checks are not accepted for the deposit. Along with the deposit, a Contract for Utility Services is required that has been filled out and signed by both the landlord and all residents that are on the lease. Once the contract and the deposit have been received by our office, services are able to be put in the tenants name.
Please contact the Utility Billing office if you suspect a problem with your water meter or your utility service. City staff is available to investigate your concern and will advise you of the findings and resolutions.