Overview of Operations
The City of Marysville plans to continue using additional cleaning measures to ensure a safe environment for everyone. The CDC still recommends that small groups consider socially distancing themselves from others not within their group.
The current maximum number of people allowed in the pool facility at one time is 500.
Real-time occupancy data is available on the Pool Counter Dashboard. Patrons are encouraged to check the occupancy status prior to visiting the pool.
Location & Hours of Operation
The Marysville Municipal Pool is located at 510 Park Avenue. The Municipal Pool phone number is (937) 645-7377. The pool is open seasonally Monday through Sunday from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Guests under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian.
- Marysville Pool is a family friendly facility. All swimwear must be appropriate and provide ample coverage.
- All persons entering the pool must pay a daily entry fee or show a valid season pass.
- Patrons must sign in upon entry and agree to abide by admission regulations.
In order to ensure the safety of all of our visitors, the City of Marysville will operate under the following guidelines pertaining to inclement weather:
- When lightning or thunder is seen or heard, the pool will be cleared for 30 minutes. After each recurrence of thunder or lightning, the 30 minute rest period will restart
- If the thunderstorms are persistent, the pool manager will close the pool
- If persistent thunderstorms result in pool closure:
- During morning swim lessons: the pool manager will re-evaluate the weather at 12:00 pm and determine if it is safe to open
- During open swim from noon to 3:30 pm: the pool manager will re-evaluate the weather at 4:00 pm and determine if it is safe to open
- During open swim after 4:00 pm: the pool manager will re-evaluate the weather at 6:00 pm and determine if it is safe to open
- During open swim after 6:00 pm- the pool will be closed for the remainder of the evening
- If the air temperature drops below 70 degrees and the skies are overcast and/or raining, the pool office will open for information and membership sales only from 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 pm The weather will be re-evaluated at 2:00 pm and the guidelines for thunderstorms (as listed above) will be followed