The City of Marysville Municipal Pool provides a safe and inviting environment that is accessible to the whole community. We strive for the utmost professional staff that is dedicated to providing excellent customer service while maintaining the highest quality of aquatic programming and facilities available. Our pool features a 10-foot water slide, 25-yard and 50-yard competition swim lanes, one 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards, a frog fountain splash feature, and a zero entry baby pool zone.
New in 2018...Storytime at the Pool!
The Marysville Municipal Pool is partnering with the Marysville Public Library to offer Summer Storytimes at the pool. Marysville Public Library team members will be sharing fun books for any age each Friday beginning on June 1st. Reading time will take place during pool rest periods at 1:45 pm and 2:45 pm.
Location & Hours of Operation
The Marysville Municipal Pool is located at 510 Park Avenue. During the season the pool is open Monday through Sunday, 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The Municipal Pool phone number is (937) 645-7377.
Pool Party Package
Pool Party Package is available during pool hours and/or private parties. Party of 8 people or more (required minimum of 8) is $10 per person and includes:
- Reserved picnic table space (optional covered tent for $20 rental fee)
- Pool admission, personal pizza, personal popcorn, 8 ounce soda for each person
- Party plates, cups and napkins
In order to ensure the safety of all of our visitors, the City of Marysville will operate under the following guidelines pertaining to inclement weather:
- When lightning or thunder is seen or heard, the pool will be cleared for 30 minutes. After each recurrence of thunder or lightning, the 30 minute rest period will restart
- If the thunderstorms are persistent, the pool manager will close the pool
- If persistent thunderstorms result in pool closure:
- During morning swim lessons: the pool manager will re-evaluate the weather at 12:00 pm and determine if it is safe to open
- During open swim from noon to 3:30 pm: the pool manager will re-evaluate the weather at 4:00 pm and determine if it is safe to open
- During open swim after 4:00 pm: the pool manager will re-evaluate the weather at 6:00 pm and determine if it is safe to open
- During open swim after 6:00 pm- the pool will be closed for the remainder of the evening
- If the air temperature drops below 70 degrees and the skies are overcast and/or raining, the pool office will open for information and membership sales only from 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 pm The weather will be re-evaluated at 2:00 pm and the guidelines for thunderstorms (as listed above) will be followed