Pool Rates & Pass Information
|Resident*/Non-Resident**||Active Military Resident ***|
|Ages 4 and Under with Adult||Free||Free|
|Senior (age 61+)||$5.00||$5.00|
|Family of 3||$15.00||$15.00|
|Additional Family Member (age 5+)||$3.00||$3.00|
|After 5:00 pm (age 5+)||$3.00||$3.00|
Daily Admission Payment
The Municipal Pool currently accepts cash, credit/debit cards and personal checks (with proper ID) for payment of daily admission.
Marysville Pool Bucks
Patrons can also purchase Marysville Pool Bucks online or in person at the pool. Marysville Pool Bucks can be used for daily admission or concession ONLY.
|Resident*||Non-Resident**||Active Military Resident ***|
|Family of 2||$140.00||$180.00||$120.00|
|Each Additional Family Member (age 5+)||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Senior Individual (age 61+) or Child Care Provider||$70.00||$90.00||N/A|
|Senior Family of 2 (age 61+)||$90.00||$115.00||N/A|
* Residents are classified as anyone who lives or works within the corporation limits of the City of Marysville.
** Non-Residents are classified as anyone who neither lives nor works within the corporation limits of the City of Marysville.
*** In order to receive active military discount, proof of service must be presented.
Purchasing Season Passes
Pool season passes may be purchased using one of the following methods (NOTE: All passes will be issued at the pool during regular business hours beginning Saturday, May 28th.):
- Online using RecDesk - (credit card only)
- In Person - City Hall, 209 S. Main St. Drop off completed form with payment (cash or check only). [Pool Pass Form]
Pool Pass Regulations
- Season/Family passes are not transferable and may only be used by the person whose name appears on the pass. Passes will be revoked, without a refund, if there is misuse.
- Season/Family passes can include parents and their children under the age of 18. Children 18 through 23 are only included on season passes if they are a full-time student. Proof of student status must be provided by the parents.
- When a family pass is purchased, proof of residency is required. A utility bill or check stub can be used as proof.
- Family passes do not include grandparents, nannies, baby sitters, cousins, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, or out of town guests.
- There will be a $5.00 replacement charge, per pass, if it is lost or stolen.
- Nurses and/or medical caregivers are permitted to be placed on a family pass if documentation is provided stating the medical condition.