Rates & Pass Information
|Resident/Non-Resident||Active Military Resident **|
|Ages 4 and Under with Adult||Free||Free|
|Senior (age 60+)||$5.00||$5.00|
|Family of 3||$15.00||$15.00|
|Additional Family Member (age 5+)||$3.00||$3.00|
|After 5:00 pm (age 5+)||$3.00||$3.00|
Daily Admission Payment
The Municipal Pool currently accepts credit/debit cards and personal checks (with proper ID) for payment of daily admission and concessions.
Patrons can also purchase Marysville Pool Bucks online or in person at the pool. Marysville Pool Bucks can be used for daily admission or concessions ONLY.
|Resident*||Non-Resident||Active Military Resident **|
|Family of 2||$140.00||$180.00||$120.00|
|Each Additional Family Member (age 5+)||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Senior Individual (age 60+) or Child Care Provider||$70.00||$90.00||N/A|
|Senior Family of 2 (age 60+)||$90.00||$115.00||N/A|
Purchasing Season Passes (15% Discount through April 30th)
Pool season passes may be purchased using one of the following methods:
- Online - Purchase passes with a credit card.
- In Person - City Hall, 209 S. Main St. Drop off completed form with payment (check only) in the drop box locations at City Hall. [Registration Form]
Pool Pass Regulations
- Season/Family passes are not transferable and may only be used by the person whose name appears on the pass. Passes will be revoked, without a refund, if there is misuse.
- Season/Family passes can include parents and their children under the age of 18. Children 18 through 23 are only included on season passes if they are a full-time student. Proof of student status must be provided by the parents.
- When a family pass is purchased, proof of residency is required. A utility bill or check stub can be used as proof.
- Family passes do not include grandparents, nannies, baby sitters, cousins, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, or out of town guests.
- There will be a $5.00 replacement charge, per pass, if it is lost or stolen.
- Nurses and/or medical caregivers are permitted to be placed on a family pass if documentation is provided stating the medical condition.
** In order to receive active military discount, proof of service must be presented.