Rates & Pass Information
|Resident*/Non-Resident**||Active Military Resident ***|
|Ages 4 and Under with Adult||Free||Free|
|Senior (age 60+)||$5.00||$5.00|
|Family of 3||$15.00||$15.00|
|Additional Family Member (age 5+)||$3.00||$3.00|
|After 5:00 pm (age 5+)||$3.00||$3.00|
|Resident*||Non-Resident**||Active Military Resident ***|
|Family of 2||$140.00||$180.00||$120.00|
|Each Additional Family Member (age 5+)||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Senior Individual (age 60+) or Child Care Provider||$70.00||$90.00||N/A|
|Senior Family of 2 (age 60+)||$90.00||$115.00||N/A|
Purchasing Season Passes
Pool season passes may be purchased using one of the following methods:
- Online - Purchase passes with a credit card.
- In Person - City Hall, 209 S. Main St. Drop off completed form with payment (check only) in the drop box locations at City Hall.
Pool Pass Regulations
- Season/Family passes are not transferable and may only be used by the person whose name appears on the pass. Passes will be revoked, without a refund, if there is misuse.
- Season/Family passes can include parents and their children under the age of 18. Children 18 through 23 are only included on season passes if they are a full-time student. Proof of student status must be provided by the parents.
- When a family pass is purchased, proof of residency is required. A utility bill or check stub can be used as proof.
- Family passes do not include grandparents, nannies, baby sitters, cousins, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, or out of town guests.
- There will be a $5.00 replacement charge, per pass, if it is lost or stolen.
- Nurses and/or medical caregivers are permitted to be placed on a family pass if documentation is provided stating the medical condition.
|Up to 50 people (includes swimmers and non-swimmers)||$225.00||$285.00|
|Each Additional 50 people (includes swimmers and non-swimmers)||$55.00||$55.00|
The City of Marysville allows for the rental of the Municipal Pool from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm excluding the baby pool and concessions. Completed application and payment should be dropped off at the Municipal Pool during operating hours or mailed to the City of Marysville Municipal Pool, 209 S. Main St., Marysville, Ohio 43040. Please call (937) 645-7363 for any questions regarding pool rental. Request for pool rental will be confirmed once payment is received and staffing is verified for the requested date.
* Residents are classified as anyone who lives or works within the corporation limits of the City of Marysville.
** Non-residents are classified as anyone who neither lives nor works within the corporation limits of the City of Marysville.
*** In order to receive active military discount, proof of service must be presented.