Animal Control

Deceased animals in public streets or on US 33 (the portion that is within city limits):

  • Dead animals that are on the City streets or the portion of the highway (US 33) that is located within the City limits will be removed by the City. You can report the dead animal by email or by calling (937) 645-7350.
  • Removal of animals that are located on private property are the responsibility of the property owner.

Nuisance Animals

  • Non-domestic animals such as raccoons, skunks, groundhogs, and rabbits that are NOT deemed a risk must be removed by a private pest removal company.
  • Non-domestic animals that are deemed to be a risk to the community (i.e. rabid, aggressive, sick or injured) call Marysville Police Department at (937) 645-7300.
  • Loose dogs call Union County Dog Warden at (937) 645-4110.
  • Information on Ohio's coyotes.