- Feature Links
Marysville Outdoor Refeshment Area
The Marysville Outdoor Refreshment Area (MORA) provides a time and a place for adults over 21 to purchase alcoholic beverages from qualified liquor permit holders within specific boundaries and to walk around outside with the drink. The MORA is in effect ONLY during official City-approved MORA events.
Your Rights & Responsibilities
- You may purchase alcoholic beverages (beer and wine ONLY) from a participating establishment or event. No other alcoholic beverages are permitted inside the MORA.
- You must be over the age of 21, present your ID, and receive a wristband which you must wear while carrying your beverage outdoors.
- You cannot buy more than two beverages at a time.
- Any beverages you consume outdoors must be in designated plastic cups.
- You may not carry alcoholic beverages from one MORA-participating establishment into another.
- You may carry alcoholic beverages into a non-liquor-serving business at the sole discretion of that business.
- Special Duty officers from the Marysville Division of Police provide security during city-approved MORA events.
- The Marysville Police Chief can temporarily or permanently suspend or dissolve the MORA.