Does the City of Marysville require a utility deposit?
Yes, but only for rental properties. Before services can be put in the name of a tenant of a property, the City must receive the following items:

The Contract for Utility Services - This application must be filled out and signed by both the landlord (or authorized manager) and the tenant. The tenant information must be the information of the person that is listed on the lease. If there are two names on the lease, both names and signatures must be on the contract.

A $150.00 deposit. This deposit can be paid in cash, money order, credit or debit card. While the City accepts checks for the payment of monthly bills, a check can not be used for the deposit.

The date in which services are to be put in to the tenants name.

Show All Answers

1. What if I have no water service?
2. What is the stormwater fee?
3. When is my utility bill due?
4. What services are included on my utility bill?
5. My house is vacant and I did not use any water. Why did I receive a utility bill?
6. Does the City of Marysville require a utility deposit?
7. How do I detect water leaks in my home?