Where does the sanitary sewer (wastewater) go?
The City of Marysville operates the Marysville Water Reclamation Facility on Beecher Gamble Road. Wastewater from the City and other parts of Union County is treated at the facility under a permit from the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency and discharged into Mill Creek.

Show All Answers

1. What if I have sewer odor in my house?
2. Who do I call after hours for a sewer back-up?
3. How can I prevent wastewater from backing into my home?
4. Who do I call if my sewer line is plugged or running slow?
5. Who do I contact if a manhole is overflowing?
6. Why is there a manhole in my yard?
7. Where does the sanitary sewer (wastewater) go?
8. Are tours of the Water Reclamation Facility available?
9. Is there anything I can do to help?
10. I am building a new structure. How can I determine my System Capacity Charges (Tap Fee)?