Who do I report a pothole to?
Potholes in public streets can be reported by contacting Public Service at publicservice@marysvilleohio.org or (937) 645-7350. If the potholes are located on private streets or drives or in private parking lots, the repairs are the responsibility of the property owner.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I report a pothole to?
2. Who do I let know that a street light is out?
3. Who do I contact to report a traffic light that does not change /or is not working?
4. Who is responsible for removing dead animals?