Who do I let know that a street light is out?
Street Light outages or street light issues can be reported by contacting Public Service at publicservice@marysvilleohio.org or (937) 645-7350. When contacting the City, please provide the following information (if possible):
  • The street address closest to pole
  • Your phone number
  • The pole number located on the street side of the pole. Please do not stop on city streets, freeway, or busy intersections as City crews can obtain pole numbers if you do not feel comfortable determining the number.
  • Let us know if the light is completely out, cycling on and off, constantly on or if there are other issues such as a broken globe.
  • Show All Answers

    1. Who do I report a pothole to?
    2. Who do I let know that a street light is out?
    3. Who do I contact to report a traffic light that does not change /or is not working?
    4. Who is responsible for removing dead animals?