I need to dig in my yard. How do I get my utilities marked?
State law requires anybody excavating to call Ohio Utility Protection Services (OUPS) at (800) 362-2764 or dial "811" for underground utility locations. Within 48 hours, OUPS will locate all underground utilities near the proposed work site to ensure you avoid them.

Show All Answers

1. I need to dig in my yard. How do I get my utilities marked?
2. How do I report unsafe road conditions after work hours, weekends, or holidays?
3. Can I make an anonymous complaint?
4. How do I report that a manhole cover or storm drain cover is off?
5. Who cleans graffiti off the sidewalks, streets or park facilities?
6. How do I report a guardrail problem?
7. Will the City remove a tree from City right-of-way in front of my property?
8. If a City right-of-way tree needs to be trimmed, what do I do?
9. How do I discard an appliance?
10. When does the City pick up loose leaves?
11. How do I report missed refuse (trash) collection?
12. What time should I set out my refuse (trash) and recycling for collection?
13. Does the City collect loose grass?
14. What is the purpose of putting brine solution on the streets before a snow or ice storm?
15. Where should I park a vehicle during snow storms?
16. How do I report a damaged traffic sign?
17. Can trees be planted in the City right-of-way (public boulevard)?
18. Who do I contact to repair playground equipment in City parks?
19. Who do I contact regarding damages or vandalism in City parks?
20. How do I report a stopped up storm drain?
21. What are the regulations for signs within the right-of-way?
22. What is the flood elevation in my neighborhood?
23. Who do I call if my sewer line is plugged or running slow?
24. Who is responsible for removing dead animals?
25. What is the flood elevation in my neighborhood?
26. How do I find out which streets are scheduled for repaving?
27. Who can help me find my property lines so I can build a fence?
28. Where can I drain my swimming pool?
29. Where can I get a copy of property plats or easements for my property?
30. Who do I contact regarding sight distance (i.e. roadway visibility) issues?
31. How do I apply for a right-of-way permit?
32. What can be done to alleviate drainage problems caused by my neighbor’s downspouts?
33. What can be done to fix troublesome areas that flood regularly?
34. How do I have street signs removed, replaced or installed on my street?
35. Who can I talk to regarding drainage issues?
36. How do I determine if sewer or water connection charges are due?
37. Does the City have their own specifications?
38. Who is responsible for repairs to the public sidewalk?