My neighbor's dog is barking, what can the police do?

Marysville City Code 505.09 - No person shall keep or harbor any dog within the Municipality which, by frequent and habitual barking, howling or yelping, creates unreasonably loud and disturbing noises of such character, intensity and duration as to disturb the peace, quiet and good order of the Municipality. Any person who shall allow any dog habitually to remain, be lodged or fed within any dwelling, building, yard or enclosure, which he occupies or owns, shall be considered as harboring such dog. On complaint made to the police of a dog owned or kept in the City, which by barking, biting, howling or in any way or manner disturbing the peace or quiet of any person, the police shall issue a notice of such complaint to the person owning, keeping or permitted such dog to be kept. No person so notified shall neglect to cause such dog to be forthwith placed under such control as will promote such peace and quiet.

Show All Answers

1. What time is curfew for children under the age of 12?
2. What time is curfew for children 12 years of age and older, but under 18?
3. What number do I call in case of an emergency?
4. Can I get a copy of a police incident or crash report?
5. Do you offer fingerprint services for employment?
6. My neighbor's dog is barking, what can the police do?
7. Can a speaker be requested for a local citizen group meeting?
8. I'm locked out of my car. Can an officer help me get into it?
9. What are the age restrictions regarding children and car seats?
10. I received a speeding ticket. Can the police department tell me how much I have to pay?
11. My electric is out. Can the police tell me when the power will come back on?
12. Am I required to obtain a solicitor's permit or license to sell items door to door?
13. How much does a solicitor's permit cost, what do I need to bring, where do I fill out an application, etc?
14. When will my crash report be ready for release?
15. When will my incident/crime report be ready for release?