What if I have no water service?
If you have no water service, check your front door for instructions regarding restoration of service. If there is no informational card at your front door, please call the Utility office at (937) 645-7350, option 1, during regular business hours. For after hours, please call the Water Plant at (937) 645-7384.

Show All Answers

1. What if I have no water service?
2. What is the stormwater fee?
3. When is my utility bill due?
4. What services are included on my utility bill?
5. My house is vacant and I did not use any water. Why did I receive a utility bill?
6. Does the City of Marysville require a utility deposit?
7. How do I detect water leaks in my home?